Archive for February, 2009|Monthly archive page

links for 2009-02-24

links for 2009-02-23

links for 2009-02-22

links for 2009-02-20

  • # first 90% of code > first 90% of the development time.
    remaining 10% of code > for the other 90% of the development time
    # In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion
    # I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone
    # A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila
    # If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
    # If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in
    # Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning
  • (tags: wikileaks *)

links for 2009-02-18

links for 2009-02-15

links for 2009-02-14

links for 2009-02-13

links for 2009-02-07

links for 2009-02-04